A Little Something for Everyone
Whether you are an athlete, chronic pain sufferer, beauty queen, or an average joe, cryotherapy can benefit just about everyone. By exposing the body to extremely low temperatures, cryotherapy boosts circulation and stimulates a number of other beneficial processes. Our state-of-the-art cryosaunas use liquid nitrogen in order to lower temperatures that reach maximums of -110°C to -130°C. Each session is carefully monitored by a trained and experienced cryotherapy technician so that our clients reap maximum benefits and have a rejuvenating experience.
What are the Benefits of Cryotherapy?
The increased circulation brought about by exposure to cold can lead to many beneficial results, especially for clients who experience pain due to inflammation. Many think of cryotherapy like an athlete’s ice bath, but better.
The following are a sample of the many benefits people experience through cryotherapy:
- Increased circulation and performance due to highly oxygenated blood
- Speedy recovery from the stress of an injury or surgery
- Reduced swelling, inflammation, and pain
- Decreased muscle soreness and inflammation
- Enhanced endorphin and energy release
- Minimized wrinkles and fine lines
- Better sleep
- Increased metabolism
- Reduced appearance of Psoriasis, Acne, & Eczema
- Boosted energy levels
- Pain relief from Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, and other disorders
- Reduced anxiety and increased relaxation